[Attendee] Day Two of NANOG 79 starts soon!

NANOG Support nanog-support at nanog.org
Tue Jun 2 15:33:07 UTC 2020

Dear NANOG 79 Attendees:

Welcome to Day Two of  NANOG 79 <https://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog-79/>!
The virtual meeting kicks off in just under 30 minutes, and we have 1,855
registrants as of this email.

Agenda

The NANOG 79 agenda is available online here
<https://nanog.digitellinc.com/nanog/live/14/page/69>. You can also
download the agenda to your local electronic calendar via an .ics file, or
subscribe to the URL: https://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog-79/agenda.ics

Please note that just as in face to face meetings, the agenda is subject to
change.

WIT Zoom Session

If you are participating in the WIT Zoom session today, you should have
your calendar invite from NANOG Meeting Events Calendar already.  Please be
aware your Zoom client must be at v5.0 or higher to join meetings.
https://zoom.us/docs/en-us/zoom-v5-admin.html
<https://nanog-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=1ekjm3wImbfB8nkpy4kEg5wzVt7KUXNYBLZpvvBCX8BA-760226843&key=YAMMID-59797046&link=https%3A%2F%2Fzoom.us%2Fdocs%2Fen-us%2Fzoom-v5-admin.html>

If you do not have a calendar invite - you can find information to join in
the abstract on the agenda <https://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog-79/agenda/>.
Talking points are linked on the agenda for you to use as a guide during
the session.

NANOG Expo

Don’t forget to participate in the NANOG Virtual Expo
<https://nanog.digitellinc.com/nanog/live/14/page/167> - taking place each
day before and after the program.  Learn more about the expo and how to
participate here <https://nanog.digitellinc.com/nanog/live/14/page/167>.
You will see a “LIVE” icon on the webpage when the Expo is running.

Surveys

Daily surveys <https://www.nanog.org/surveys> for NANOG 79 will be open
through Friday, June 2, 2020 at 5:00pm EDT.  Please take a moment to
complete these surveys.  Your feedback is always important, but especially
now with our first ever virtual meeting.

We hope you are enjoying NANOG 79! If there is anything NANOG staff can do
to answer questions or assist you, please do not hesitate to email us at
nanog-support at nanog.org.

Sincerely,

NANOG Staff