[Attendee] Welcome to NANOG 79!

NANOG Support nanog-support at nanog.org
Mon Jun 1 13:20:45 UTC 2020

Dear NANOG 79 Attendees:

Welcome to NANOG 79 <https://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog-79/>! The virtual
meeting kicks off in just a few short hours. We’re expecting strong
attendance, with 1,211 individuals registered for the meeting as of this
email.

You should have received a reminder email on Friday with your personal link
to join the virtual meeting.  Don’t forget to do a system check
<https://nanog.digitellinc.com/nanog/live/14/page/84> prior to the start of
the meeting so you don’t miss a minute of the program.

If you indicated you wished to attend the Newcomers Zoom session and / or
the WIT Zoom session, you should have your calendar invite from NANOG
Meeting Events Calendar already.  Please be aware your Zoom client must be
at v5.0 or higher to join meetings.
https://zoom.us/docs/en-us/zoom-v5-admin.html
<https://nanog-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/Redirect?ukey=1ekjm3wImbfB8nkpy4kEg5wzVt7KUXNYBLZpvvBCX8BA-760226843&key=YAMMID-59797046&link=https%3A%2F%2Fzoom.us%2Fdocs%2Fen-us%2Fzoom-v5-admin.html>

Agenda

The NANOG 79 agenda is available online here
<https://nanog.digitellinc.com/nanog/live/14/page/69>. You can also
download the agenda to your local electronic calendar via an .ics file, or
subscribe to the URL: https://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog-79/agenda.ics

Surveys

Daily surveys <https://www.nanog.org/surveys> for NANOG 79 will be open
through Friday, June 2, 2020 at 5:00pm EDT.  Please take a moment to
complete these surveys.  Your feedback is always important, but especially
now with our first ever virtual meeting.

Sincerely,

NANOG Staff