NANOG 74 Lightning Talk submissions

Ognian Mitev ognianrm at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 1 23:32:15 UTC 2018

  NANOG 74 AttendeesThe NANOG Program Committee welcomes you to Vancouver, BC,Canada!We are accepting Lightning Talk submissions for three10-minute speaking slots on each of Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons at 2:30PDT.A lightning talk is a very short presentation by any attendeeon a current topic relevant to the NANOG audience. If you have a topic that'stimely and interesting we encourage you to submit it.Please submit an abstract via https://pc.nanog.org.Acceptance messages will be sent to speakers of selected talks Monday eveningfor the Tuesday session and Tuesday evening for the Wednesday afternoonsession.If you have any questions please contact nanogpc at nanog.org.Thanks! Ogi Mitev