[Attendee] NANOG 62 Tuesday Sponsor and Social Information

Ilissa Miller imiller at newnog.org
Tue Oct 7 13:07:08 UTC 2014

Good Morning to you on this 2nd Day of NANOG 62 -

Thank you again to our host EdgeConneX  As you plan your day, please be
sure to stop by, visit and thank our sponsors.  Today's meeting sponsors
are:

Power Breakfast (8:30am-9:30am) Comcast, Nominum & Telstra

Morning Break (11-11:30am) A10 Networks, Approved Optics & Salesforce

Afternoon Break (4-4:40pm) Digital Realty, LinkedIn, NTT Communications &
GoDaddy (not on display)

Beer'nGear (6-8pm) Atrium - Alcatel-Lucent, ADVA Optical Networks, BTI
Systems, Cisco Systems, Hilco Streambank, Huawei, Infinera, Juniper
Networks,  Level4 Hardware, Metaswitch, OSI Hardware, RagingWire,
TeliaSonera & XKL.

Please note the Sponsorship Help Desk is open on Tuesday as follows:

- 8:30-9:30am

- 11-11:30am

- 4-4:30pm

During NANOG 62, sponsors who sign-up and return the MOU within 10-days
following N62 will receive an extra paid for in advance registration for
NANOG 63 (excluding Beer and Gear and Socials).  Please visit me at the
Sponsorship help desk!

And this evening's Social Sponsors, DE-CIX New York and CoreSite

Time: 8:15 p.m. - 11:15 p.m.

Where: Hyatt Regency Baltimore 300 Light Street Baltimore, MD 21202 (15th
Floor)

Food & Beverages: will be served - See more at:
http://nanog.org/meetings/nanog62/socials#sthash.f1y7yt2y.dpuf

Most Sincerely,

Ilissa