[Attendee] Network Help Desk

Eric Oosting eoosting at netuf.net
Mon Oct 6 19:08:54 UTC 2014

I would like to invite all attendees to drop by the Network Help Desk,
located in what might at first glance appear to be a coat check room in the
breezeway between the atrium and the foyer on the main ball room floor.

We would be more then happy to chat about the network, gather feedback
about specific user experiences here at the meeting, or help with any and
all issues related to connectivity. (Please Note: Coats can not be accepted)

If preferred, an email to nanog-eng at nanog.org is also a fine way to reach
the network staff here at NANOG, but please, don't be a stranger.

-e

--
Eric Oosting
Network Architect