[Attendee] FW: Cable Broadband and IPv6 Demonstration - LAST DAY

John Jason Brzozowski john_brzozowski at cable.comcast.com
Wed Jun 17 13:49:26 UTC 2009

FYI

The demonstration below will be running through the end of the day today.
Please do visit us I the Roberts Boardroom on the 33rd floor if you wish to
see the demonstration.  If for some reason the demonstration room is locked
send me an email I am onsite.

John
John Jason Brzozowski
Comcast Corporation