SRI's Dan Lynch dies

John Stitt jstitt at hop-electric.com
Sun Mar 31 20:54:18 UTC 2024

I didn’t have the pleasure of meeting Mr. Lynch, but I thought id add that from other sources I am told he was 82 years old.

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/03/31/technology/daniel-c-lynch-dead.html

Thank you for sharing the news to this list. I’m sure he is and will be greatly missed by those who knew him.  I’m thankful for all he did for computing and the Internet.

John Stitt

Sent from my pocket CRAY-1