Leap Day

michael brooks - ESC michael.brooks at adams12.org
Fri Mar 1 15:38:27 UTC 2024

Good article, enjoyable read. Most interesting tidbit: that UTC and Atomic
time disagree by 34 seconds.

michael brooks
Sr. Network Engineer
Adams 12 Five Star Schools
michael.brooks at adams12.org
"flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss"

--
This is a staff email account managed by Adams 12 Five Star Schools.  This
email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended