puck not responding

borg at uu3.net borg at uu3.net
Fri Mar 1 09:09:58 UTC 2024

Yeah, thats cool. It reminds me good old internet from 90's and early 2000.

Anyway, if that list is so importand, maybe its time to run
it with redundancy of 1+N (master-slave topology)? Its all MTAs
so its pretty easy, all you need to sync data from master to slaves
via push (best, because its nearly instant). Slave down? Nothing really
happened. Master down? next Slave takes over and bring Master online or
nominate any of those slaves as new Master.