Shared cache servers on an island's IXP

Mehmet mehmet at akcin.net
Thu Jan 18 11:58:28 UTC 2024

Hi Jérôme

VMs are no go for big content companies except Microsoft. You can run
Microsoft CDN on VM but rest of the content will need to be cached. You can
actually install this yourself

Depending on how much traffic do you have , you may be able to get
facebook, youtube, netflix caches i think minimum bw requirement changes
per region

Good luck