How threading works (was Re: Root Cause Re: 202401102221.AYC Re: Streamline The CG-NAT Re: 202401100645.AYC Re: IPv4 address block)

Abraham Y. Chen aychen at avinta.com
Sun Jan 14 13:12:18 UTC 2024

Hi, Bryan:

1)    "  ...  Gmail is therefore in violation of the RFC5822. ... I
think it's quite unreasonable to expect others to compensate for an MUA
which doesn't implement 25+ year old standards properly. ...  ":

     I am so glad that you decided to come out to be a well-informed
referee. For more than one year, I have been accused of breaking the
eMail etiquette established by a standard, yet never identified. It
seriously distracted our attention from the topic of essence. You now
have demonstrated that the reverse appears to be the case. What a big
surprise!

2)    If we have trouble to keep our communication tool's framework
solid, we will be spending needless extra resources on technical
discussions. This is not productive.

3)    Obviously, I am just barely able to read the exchanges on this
thread due to so many terminologies that I have never heard of. I shall
remain silent on this thread from now on, awaiting for you to lead us
out of this puzzlement.

Sincerely and Best Regards,

Abe (2024-01-14 08:11 EST)