BGP Monitoring

Alexander Lyamin la at qrator.net
Tue Feb 27 06:16:44 UTC 2024

Ray mentioned precisely that he wants to  monitor BGP announcements and
route changes.

Leak detection is kind of on a different level. You need a bit more  data
to effectively detect them. ( I kind of know that).

It makes discussion more colorful to my taste.  You can do a lot with
colorful bgp data ;)