Any info on AT&T Wireless Outage?

Chris K Chris at kimball.cc
Fri Feb 23 04:18:36 UTC 2024

Could it be someone fat fingered in preparation of this?

"Starting in March, FirstNet will be the first and only wireless network to provide America’s first responders with always-on priority and preemption across 5G, expanding to include all AT&T 5G commercial spectrum. "

https://www.firstnet.gov/newsroom/press-releases/firstnet-authority-att-announce-10-year-investment-transform-americas
FirstNet Authority, AT&T Announce 10-Year Investment to Transform America’s Public Safety Broadband Network | First Responder Network Authority<https://www.firstnet.gov/newsroom/press-releases/firstnet-authority-att-announce-10-year-investment-transform-americas>
The First Responder Network Authority is launching the next phase of FirstNet through a series of strategic investments totaling more than $8 billion over 10 years. The FirstNet Authority and its network partner, AT&T, join to unveil the latest network investment of $6.3 billion, delivering full 5G capabilities on FirstNet, expanded mission-critical services, and enhanced coverage.
www.firstnet.gov