Any info on AT&T Wireless Outage?

Brandon Jackson bjackson at napshome.net
Fri Feb 23 01:06:10 UTC 2024

If it's AT&T wireless Home broadband Service then it would be affected just
the same.

It's still a cellular modem. It still has a SIM card. It's no different
than a hotspot really, or just about any other cellular mobile device on
the network.

If it's wireline service though, that had nothing to do with this and would
have been some separate issue.