NANOG 90 Attendance?

Tom Beecher beecher at beecher.cc
Wed Feb 14 01:39:47 UTC 2024

> Except we aren't really "post-pandemic" despite the claims that we are.

"post-pandemic" the way that I used it was to mean "after the COVID
lockdowns,  with close to normal travel gatherings".

It certainly wasn't intended to be commentary on the current state of
COVID, if it's referred to as 'pandemic' or 'endemic' , etc. Nor does that
sort of convo really belong anywhere near this list.