maximum ipv4 bgp prefix length of /24 ?

VOLKAN SALİH volkan.salih.06 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 29 17:24:35 UTC 2023

I dont even have money for food/living.

i am working poor.

poverty line is 40 thousands turkish liras here..

but for a green card, I can carve mr leber or mr schaeffer settlement-free!

_*JK!*_

lucifer told me to ask for green card, too.. ;P

you guys become rich this way.. by playing penny pincher.

I asked global firms like Huawei, not some local company called ADAMS!

RIB, FIB doesnt matter, internet is our future, so lets invest in it.