Comcast contact sought

Evan Moyer evmoy15 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 17:17:36 UTC 2023

I've been down this road many times before. You need to find your local
account manager/sales rep and ask them to remove the coding from the
account. This may result in losing the bundle price, so pair it with a
different service like Comcast Connection Pro or something like that.
Should keep it from coming back vs calling support over and over. If you
don't have a local account manager ping me off list and I can try getting
you in touch with someone I know. Good luck.

- Patch