Zayo woes

Randy Carpenter rcarpen at network1.net
Tue Sep 19 00:01:03 UTC 2023

The problem we have run into is that there does not appear to be a "Zayo." There are dozens of acquisitions of regional providers with completely different infrastructure and teams and they have done a very poor job at gluing it all together. I have seen service orders that have gone *years* without being complete. There are also currently some breaking-the-entire-regional-network sorts of outages going on currently. I am guessing what clued employees they still have are quite tied up.

-Randy