ARIN email address (was cogent spamming directly from ARIN records?)

borg at uu3.net borg at uu3.net
Wed Oct 4 11:29:56 UTC 2023

This is not the outcome of internet ecosystem, this is outcome
of commercialization, where money is what is all cared, not good
product, ethical behavior, etc.

This is also because good guys do NOT fight back strong enough.
Cogent start to give you hard time? Start to filter they whole
prefixes? Maybe depeer them?

I know this sound extreme, but.. everything else seems to fail..