CPE/NID options

Ryan Hamel ryan at rkhtech.org
Mon Nov 27 14:50:39 UTC 2023

For those carriers that do not mind, they have already accepted the cost that comes to a truck roll and may pass the cost onto the customer depending on the result. Where as there are a number of carriers like Cogent, Colt, Comcast, Cox, Crown Castle, Lumen, Zayo, are capable of testing the circuit without a truck roll.

Ryan Hamel