OSP Management

michael brooks - ESC michael.brooks at adams12.org
Wed Nov 1 13:04:14 UTC 2023

We used to have an FTE for ArcGIS. We got by pretty well until we needed to
document circuits down to the NIC level, and then we lost that FTE
altogether. PatchManager was chosen from an RFP for its granularity and
(seeming) user-friendliness.

michael brooks
Sr. Network Engineer
Adams 12 Five Star Schools
michael.brooks at adams12.org
"flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss"