165 Halsey recurring power issues

Joe Maimon jmaimon at jmaimon.com
Wed Nov 1 02:48:08 UTC 2023

The building itself got into the action and their goal was to make a top
notch facility focusing on central patch panel fiber cross connects.
They started with half of the 9th floor originally called MMR-2 and
continued with multiple spaces each bigger as it was quite successful.
No raised floors, properly positioned chillers, ample power, basic but
standard and roomy cabinets, one time fee per cross connect (plus
initial cabling and panel setup OTC) and they have been very succesfull
by all appearances.

Staff reflected their initial goals and I have always interacted well
with them.

Original mmr where each xcon was actualy pulled space to space was quite
a sight with multiple cable conduits and trays running from the tops of
the cabs to the ceiling, all full. New space adopted modern approaches
and looked it.

Joe