BGP routing ARIN space in APNIC region

Mike mike+lists at yourtownonline.com
Fri Jun 9 19:26:07 UTC 2023

Hello,

     I'm certain this must have been covered before but I can't find a
lot of good-seeming answers. Essentially, I am a California based ISP
and have plans to open up shop in Makati Philippines. I have an ASN and
several /22's of ipv4 and a few /44s of ipv6 out of my assigned ranges
that I intend (desire) to bring with me. I am just wondering if there is
any network policy, filtering, or other reason why I simply couldn't
just pop up there advertising my space and away I go? I do have ROA
setup with arin already which should otherwise verify/validate me (great
tool by the way, thank you).

Thank you.