Cogent Abuse - Bogus Propagation of ASN 36471

Pete Rohrman prohrman at stage2networks.com
Fri Jul 21 18:11:34 UTC 2023

Eric,

That's one of the reasons why I jumped on this.  I really don't have
time to get "Droned".  My only early warning system is store bought
ADS-B, and those devices are exempt from 14 CFR 91.225 & 91.227.  I
wouldn't even see it coming.

It's resolved now.  With the good help of this list.  I think I'm out of
danger - for now.

Pete
Stage2 "Survivor Island" Bronze Medal Winner