Cogent Abuse - Bogus Propagation of ASN 36471

Eric Kuhnke eric.kuhnke at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 18:00:32 UTC 2023

I might note for those who are unfamiliar with it, that the "Kratos" entity
is a major US defense contractor and manufacturer of advanced UAVs, so if
this issue is not addressed it has a high likelihood of getting attention
from some of the more clued-in folks in the federal government.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kratos_XQ-58_Valkyrie