malware warning

Matt Corallo nanog at as397444.net
Wed Jul 19 00:06:52 UTC 2023

I get quite a bit of spam that is a "reply" to old NANOG posts (some dating back a year or more).
Seems to only happen on some specific threads, dunno why though.

Definitely recommend using a nanog-specific alias and auto-spam-folder'ing anything to that alias
that isn't CC nanog at nanog, that seems to get rid of it.

Matt