Hawaiian ILEC infrastructure and fire

Eric Kuhnke eric.kuhnke at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 21:30:14 UTC 2023

The single road, or two road situation is extremely similar to what is
happening right now in some parts of canada, with massive forest fires in
the northwest territories, cutting off Yellowknife and rural communities.
If the fiber is built along the one road that exists, and that one road
gets overwhelmed by Forest fire, game over.