SMS Email Gateway - sms.myboostmobile.com discontinued

Robert Taylor rgt at wi.mit.edu
Sun Aug 6 21:17:43 UTC 2023

Where I work, we got sick of random problems with public email sms
gateways, ( sometimes multi hour delays, or spontaneously issues not
relaying, on different carriers) we bought a hardware sms gateway from
Smseagle. Been using it for close to a year now, no issues.

We also looked at using sns from Amazon as well.

rgt