SMS Email Gateway - sms.myboostmobile.com discontinued

Matthew McGehrin drinking.coffee at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 15:16:58 UTC 2023

Hello.

For the past few weeks I have been noticing that various emails were
bouncing when sending to sms.myboostmobile.com, which has been a
reliable SMS gateway for 10+ years. I contacted "Advanced Support" on
Saturday who said that  Boost Mobile has discontinued their SMS Email
Gateway after the DISH merger. Just a heads up if you have any SMS email
gateways being used that you should also periodically test them, to
ensure they are still active.

Matthew