ipv4/25s and above

Sam Kretchmer sam at coeosolutions.com
Wed Nov 16 18:33:18 UTC 2022

Dave,

I work for a smaller ISP in the Midwest with clients coast-to-coast. I deliver internet to about 2/3 rds of them over private ethernet circuits, the rest I deliver private addressed SIP service. Aside a handful of them who advertise their own /24 to me over BGP, the rest are exclusively smaller than that. /29's and /30's are the most common, with a peppering of /28's and /27's. My total IP space is about a /19.

Cheers!