The role of Internet governance in sanctions

Mel Beckman mel at beckman.org
Fri Mar 11 15:08:47 UTC 2022

Sylvain,

Thank you for posting this plausible scenario. It is this kind of bad effect that I’m concerned about.

Consider also that the document doesn’t specify government specifically, only “agencies“, without defining what those are. I think it’s quite possible that a future operational team might decide that particular political party is an agency requiring sanctions.

-mel via cell