ARIN legacy block transfer process

Matthew Kaufman matthew at matthew.at
Fri Sep 30 19:15:29 UTC 2016

But only the recipient must put them under an RSA in order to have them
registered. The source need not have an RSA or LRSA for their legacy
blocks, at least as I understand it.

I'd also suggest that having a broker is useful, because the few well-known
ones that exist are well-versed in the process by now, for all types of
sources and destinations.

Matthew Kaufman