Binge On! - And So This is Net Neutrality?

Blake Hudson blake at ispn.net
Fri Nov 20 22:04:34 UTC 2015

Not that I mind getting significantly more service at little additional
cost - as proposed by T-Mobile. But I would have preferred to simply get
unlimited data usage (or a much larger monthly allotment) and had the
freedom to use that data how I see fit. Comparing the two options, I
think one is more neutral than the other.