Binge On! - And So This is Net Neutrality?

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Fri Nov 20 21:50:16 UTC 2015

It’s a full page of standards in a relatively large font with decent spacing.

Given that bluetooth is several hundred pages, I’d say this is pretty reasonable.

Having read through the page, I don’t see anything onerous in the requirements. In fact, it looks to me
like the bare minimum of reasonable and an expression by T-Mo of a willingness to expend a fair amount
of effort to integrate content providers.

I don’t see anything here that hurts net neutrality and I applaud this as actually being a potential boon
to consumers and a potentially good model of how to implement ZRB in a net-neutral way going
forward.

Owen