Dual stack IPv6 for IPv4 depletion

Israel G. Lugo israel.lugo at lugosys.com
Thu Jul 9 01:37:52 UTC 2015

On 07/09/2015 02:15 AM, Owen DeLong wrote:
> If you’re trying to build a decent sized ISP in a /32, you’re doing it
> wrong. /32 is not the “standard size” — It’s the MINIMUM size.

I've addressed this and most of what you said in my earlier reply to
Mike Hammet (00:57:29 UTC). I was going to reply in more detail here but
I see you've replied to the other email now as well.

I'll just say that I am aware of the math, and I'm not trying to
"disprove IPv6" -- nor am I making the typical argument that we will run
out of IPv6 addresses.