Hijacking machine: ASAS201640 / AS200002

Bryan Socha bryan at digitalocean.com
Sat Nov 1 19:07:04 UTC 2014

BGPlay found at https://stat.ripe.net/ is back and I find easier to look
back at bgp tables and find events like another AS or more specific route
appearing.

Also if you never looked, bgpmon.net is a decent service to monitor import
announcements and AS numbers to get near real time alerts of routing
changes.  Doesn't help this situation but can help you get alerted when it
happens next.

Bryan Socha
Network Engineer
DigitalOcean