Hijacking machine: ASAS201640 / AS200002

Rene Wilhelm wilhelm at ripe.net
Sat Nov 1 10:43:31 UTC 2014

On 11/1/14, 2:03 AM, Jima wrote:
> On 2014-10-31 17:20, Ronald F. Guilmette wrote:
>> P.S.  If anybody is able to look up _all_ of the route announcements
>> that have been made by AS201640 over the past few months, I for one
>> would
>> definitely like to see those.
>
>  Hello again, Ronald.
>
>  I don't know for certain that it's all-inclusive, but I would look at
> https://stat.ripe.net/widget/routing-history#w.resource=AS201640 .

Routing-history shows the prefixes which were observed in the 8-hourly
RIB dumps from our collective of 13 RIS route collectors. Any short
lived announcements which started after and ended before a full dump was
taken will be missed by this widget.

We do have a full record of all the BGP announcements observed with
origin AS201640 in the last 90 days, but it requires some clicking and
digging to extract the prefixes. See:
https://stat.ripe.net/widget/bgp-update-activity#w.starttime=2014-08-03T00%3A00%3A00&w.endtime=2014-11-01T00%3A00%3A00&w.resource=AS201640

-- Rene