Observations of an Internet Middleman (Level3) (was: RIP Network Neutrality

Nick B nick at pelagiris.org
Mon May 12 14:53:45 UTC 2014

Even if you are right, which I'm not sure you are about the cost as Google
isn't the only FTTH provider, at least one of the major players *HAS
ALREADY PEEN PAID TO DO THE WORK*.
http://stopthecap.com/2014/03/17/new-jerseys-fiber-ripoff-verizon-walks-away-from-fiber-upgrades-customers-already-paid-for/
Nick