Ars Technica on IPv4 exhaustion

Brian Hartsfield bh at tronstar.com
Thu Jun 19 19:02:14 UTC 2014

That is a good question and I wish I had a good answer.  I'm trying to beat
the drums where I work for IPv6 and it is tough because nobody has thought
about it and in our situation I actuallly have a good case.  We develop
mobile apps and with the amount of IPv6 VZW and T-mobile are doing having
at least IPv6 to the load balancer at least needs to be thought about.

It is just tough because most organizations have just not been thinking
about IPv6 at all and it is going to take "something" to get it on their
radar.

--
Brian Hartsfield  CCNA, CCDA
AIM: kd4aej                                     Twitter: Krandor1