SIXSS not working?

Jeroen Massar jeroen at
Thu Jun 21 01:38:51 CDT 2012

On 2012-06-20 23:23, Hank Nussbacher wrote:
> At 19:25 20/06/2012 -0400, Kyle Creyts wrote:
> Until such time that Sixxs responds as to what happened, it will all be
> conjecture.
> -Hank
>> possibly
>> related?

I pointed to the status page for a reason, the sessions are up for a
much longer time than that.

But yes, we are fully aware that the quagga and the rest of GRH needs to
be swapped out with a better bgpd etc, something with time etc though.

(still wondering why this is on NANOG, but ala, seems it is important
enough to discuss here which is cool though ;)