IPv6 BGP MIBs

chip chip.gwyn at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 16:42:43 UTC 2012

Hi all,

  Can anyone point me to ongoing discussion about IPv6 BGP SNMP MIBs
going on in the IETF?  As I understand it RFC 4293 was somewhat
abandoned by most vendors.  Cisco has a new BGPV4-2 Mib but that still
doesn't address all the needs.  While I can try and push all my
vendors to come up with a MIB that has parity with IPv4 I assume our
standards bodies are working towards that goal as well.  I can't seem
to locate where these discussions are happening within the IETF...or
if they even are.  Any pointers or education for my ignorance is
appreciated.

Thanks all,

--chip

--
Just my $.02, your mileage may vary,  batteries not included, etc....