US DOJ victim letter

Carlos Alcantar carlos at race.com
Fri Jan 27 18:12:16 UTC 2012

Today it looks like we have received the letter from the DOJ which gives
us login information, for listing of ip's within our network that where
affected with date and time stamps.  Anyone else get these yet?

Carlos Alcantar
Race Communications / Race Team Member
101 Haskins Way, So. San Francisco, CA. 94080
Phone: +1 415 376 3314 / carlos at race.com / http://www.race.com