Megaupload.com seized

James Smith james at smithwaysecurity.com
Sun Jan 22 05:15:29 UTC 2012

Well I have a question which is off the top of megaupload.com
But it's regarding governments around the world using cloud services.
Do we have others Canadians on this list who can confirm, what branches of
the Canada Government are actively using public cloud services like google
cloud services.
or are in the process are currently setting it up.