IP Management Software

Brett Watson brett at the-watsons.org
Fri Jan 13 22:18:02 UTC 2012

Infoblox is pretty nice but not a stand-alone IPAM solution. It's bundled DNS, DHCP, and IPAM.

6Connect definitely has a nice IPAM solution, right now more tailored for service providers but it's linked to the regional registries and helps you do requests for address space, etc. I think they're working on an enterprise-based version as well.

-b