BGPttH. Neustar can do it, why can't we?

Christopher Morrow morrowc.lists at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 14:08:45 UTC 2012

On Mon, Aug 6, 2012 at 9:07 AM, William Herrin <bill at herrin.us> wrote:
> As much as I'd love for
> Verizon to offer BGP directly over FIOS there are fewer than 40,000

I'm curious as to your number... where is that from?
Marhsall had noted a number of 'small businesses' in the US at ~1.4m
as of ~2006ish?

I'd think that there are many use-cases where BGP is useful for end
users of FIOS, turning out a 'business' class of service without BGP
seems like a less useful 'business' solution (especially where the sla
isn't really much better than the consumer solution).

-chris