[Semi-OT] - SIP/PRI Voice Origination & LNP for Jackson, MO

Graham Wooden graham at g-rock.net
Fri Sep 2 18:12:40 UTC 2011

Hi there,

Casting a large net here ... any Ops on this list that has an already
established interconnect or resell services agreement with the folling
CLECs?  Jackson, MO is apparently a black hole and I can't get any
ratecenters for LNP with Level3/GBLX/Paetec, so our normal SIP
Origination channels are no good.

Here are the companies that apparently can handle LNP and Originate
for Jackson.

** SBC/AT&T - While we can get PRIs and/or their IP Flex, they won't
allow us to port numbers in that aren't ours - ie. we can't become a
reseller.

** Charter Fiberlink - Not getting anywhere with them. No good sales
contact info that has a clue. Anyone have a good sales contact?

** Big River Telephone - initially sounded interested in selling us
their services, but won't return my follow up calls. Maybe we too
small of a fish or maybe they dont like the competition?

** Teleport Communications Group - Not getting anywhere with them. No
good sales contact info that has a clue. Anyone have a good sales
contact?

What we need ... to be able to LNP 573-204 and 573-243 and have the
inbound calls come to us, either via SIP or a NxPRI there at our
remote POP in Jackson.
To start, we're looking to LNP about 300 to 400 numbers and have about
50 concurrent calls. This will be ramping up ...

I would appreciate any and all replies off-list please.  Thanks!

-graham