HIJACKED: 148.163.0.0/16 -- WTF? Level3 is now doing IP hijacking??

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Thu Mar 31 05:11:33 UTC 2011

Ronald...

Cleaning up the routing, true.

However, this sounds like there are two issues...

1.	Routing -- Would be nice if the advertising provider(s) stopped doing so.
	Not something ARIN can really do much about.

2.	Database -- Sounds like the existing resource holder may not still be using
	the resource or may no longer exist. In either case, it's worth having ARIN
	investigate the situation and take appropriate database action if that is the case.

Owen

Sent from my iPad