Microsoft's participation in World IPv6 day

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Fri Jun 3 11:49:24 UTC 2011

On Fri, Jun 03, 2011 at 01:18:08AM -0700, goemon at anime.net wrote:
> On Fri, 3 Jun 2011, Owen DeLong wrote:
> >I'm not missing the point, just suggesting that it would be better if
> >Micr0$0ft were part of the solution instead of just hotwiring past
> >the problem.
>
> and your solution is what?

	Being a techie, I do want some people to have broken networks
that day so they can *fix* it.  Very few things are going to break in a new
way that there isn't a known fix for.

	I do expect that this while thing will be a giant noop.

	Some people with old software/firmware or broken hardware may see
something, but without proper maintence I would expect that with anything.
Cars, Planes and Trains included.

	- Jared

Jared Mauch  | pgp key available via finger from jared at puck.nether.net