Windows UDP packet generator software?

Sean Harlow sean at seanharlow.info
Thu Dec 22 19:36:30 UTC 2011

iperf might be able to do what you need and there are Windows builds available, but I'm not sure if it has a mode where it's not flooding the network trying to test maximum speed.  Is there a reason that standard ICMP pings aren't appropriate if you just want packet loss info?  Obviously every platform worth using has ping built in.
Sean Harlow
sean at seanharlow.info