Verizon 3G/4G Mobile Internet Sales Contact?

PC paul4004 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 12 15:10:28 UTC 2011

>From my experience:

IPV4 Static IPs nor private IP service are currently available on the 4g
service (I asked).

Even the routable IPV6 Static IPs can not receive remote traffic (at least
they failed to get ESP traffic when I tried to build a VPN with them
because the ipv4 address provided was carrier-grade natted).  This, they
seem too clueless to provide any further input on after many attempts (they
don't know IPV6) even after calling Tier 2 support from a customer account
with 2,000+ telemetry data lines.  Their IPV6 clue is very low.  The reps
cared, they just couldn't find anyone who knew the product and gave up.

For the IPV4 3g, the tech support should be able to sell you one, but it
has a $500 setup fee or something similarly absurd, making it very
uneconomical for a single unit.